Get ready to lead P4C in your school:
- Use P4C to support the school’s ethos and standards
- Drive progress of P4C through analysis
- Use P4C to enhance relationships between children and colleagues
- Explains how P4C can impact the school’s standards and values
- Shows how to plan for progress in P4C across a key stage or curriculum area
- Extends reflective techniques to identify improvements in P4C practice
- Explores social, political and ethical dimensions of P4C
- Demonstrates practical initiatives to encourage 4C thinking across the school
The course is designed for teachers who want to develop a leadership role in P4C. Participants must have completed the Level 2A course. Completion of the Level 2B course and coursework will qualify you for a P4C Leader certificate.
£300 for an individual place on an accredited SAPERE open course
Click here to book a place on a SAPERE open course
- For teachers, you will be able to lead the development of P4C across the school
- For students, the benefits of P4C can be extended across multiple curriculum areas
- For head-teachers, the P4C Leader can drive sustainable whole-school P4C
To have your questions answered and discuss next steps please call 01865 408333 or email email@example.com.
On-line course support
This link will take you to the Moodle on-line support pages for all our courses. SAPERE will send you a user name and password when you register for the course
How do I get my certificate from my Level 2A or 2B course?
Once you have submitted your coursework via the SAPERE Moodle and your trainer has marked and passed your work, you need to complete the certificate request form on our website here and specify which Level certificate you are applying for. We will then email your certificate to you (please note, this can take up to 2 weeks)