The most effective way to engage with P4C is with a whole school approach. This starts with SAPERE’s Foundation two-day Level 1 course and can build from there with additional training and support.
For schools wanting to adopt a longer term strategic approach to embedding and sustaining P4C, our Going for Gold programme is the best option
This provides an overview of the P4C approach and its benefits to children’s learning.
What P4C can do for your school
For your pupils:
- Increased motivation to enquire and learn
- More critical and reflective thinkers and learners
- Improved confidence and self-esteem
- Enhanced speaking and listening skills which have an impact across the curriculum
For your teachers:
- New practical strategies to enhance teaching and learning skills
- Greater confidence in using open-ended questioning and dialogue
- Increased pupil engagement in the classroom
For your school as a whole:
- Uplift in standardised test scores
- Improvements in classroom and playground behaviour
- Whole school impact on learning and teaching, communication with parents and the community
We can also offer an introductory first day of a Level 1 course.
To find out more please contact SAPERE on 01865 408333 or email@example.com