The Level 2A Advanced P4C Course is a two-day event and runs from 9am until 4pm on both days.
The course is aimed at those who have completed Level 1 and have been using P4C regularly for a minimum of 6 months.
To be eligible you need to have facilitated at least six P4C sessions.
This course leads on to the Level 2B - please check the website for the dates of the level 2B courses.
How do I know when I’m ready for Level 2?
· When you have been using P4C regularly in the classroom for six months or more
· When your students are starting to ask higher order questions and to self-facilitate
· When you want to start supporting colleagues who are less confident in P4C
The two-day course:
· Examines the nature, purpose and methods of philosophical enquiry
· Shows how to choose and create materials to stimulate deeper philosophical thinking
· Extends practices and tools for better philosophical thinking and facilitation
· Strengthens understanding of the theory and practice of critical, creative, caring and
· Establishes criteria for planning and evaluating progress over a cycle of P4C enquiry,
exercise and review
Bookings for this course close on 08 November 2018