Online P4C taster events: find out what P4C can do for your school
If you’ve been wondering what P4C is, and why it’s a key part of many schools’ curriculum, underpinning their vision and values, we invite you to join one of our online taster events.
These free sessions are exclusively for teachers in UK schools on the senior leadership team.
Each session lasts 40-60 minutes and includes:
- an introduction to SAPERE P4C
- an insight into P4C in the classroom
- an opportunity to ask questions
- links to further reading, resources and videos
Our next taster sessions are happening on:
- Wednesday 14 October, 11am and 3pm
- Wednesday 11 November, 11am and 3pm
- Wednesday 9 December, 11am and 3pm
To book a place, email your name, job role and the name of your school, with details of the session you would like to join, to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you further details.
Alternatively, if you prefer, we can arrange a free online taster session at a time to suit you and tailored to your school and your priorities. Email email@example.com to sign up.
We look forward to talking with you.
Children doing P4C at Haselworth Primary School in Hampshire © SAPERE/Ian Wallman 2018