P4C Advanced Course Level 2B
Get ready to lead P4C in your school
Face-to-face Level 2B courses, with appropriate social distancing, are listed below. We'll be adding more over the coming months, so check back regularly for updates.
This two-day course is designed for teachers who want to lead P4C in their school. Although school-focused, the contents can be adapted to other contexts, including community philosophy with adults.
In this course you will learn how to:
- use P4C to support your school or organisation’s ethos and standards
- drive progress of P4C through analysis
- use P4C to enhance relationships between children and colleagues
The Level 2B course:
- explains how P4C can impact the school’s standards and values
- shows how to plan for progress in P4C across a key stage or curriculum area
- extends reflective techniques to identify improvements in P4C practice
- explores social, political and ethical dimensions of P4C
- demonstrates practical initiatives to encourage 4C thinking across the school
Completion of the Level 2B course and course report will qualify you for a SAPERE P4C Leader Certificate.
Participants must have completed the Level 2A and hold a SAPERE P4C Facilitator Certificate.