P4C Advanced Course Level 2B
Get ready to lead P4C in your school
All face-to-face courses listed below will follow current guidelines on social distancing and hygiene.
This two-day course is designed for teachers who want to lead P4C in their school. Although school-focused, the contents can be adapted to other contexts, including community philosophy with adults.
In this course you will learn how to:
- use P4C to support your school or organisation’s ethos and standards
- drive progress of P4C through analysis
- use P4C to enhance relationships between children and colleagues
The Level 2B course:
- explains how P4C can impact the school’s standards and values
- shows how to plan for progress in P4C across a key stage or curriculum area
- extends reflective techniques to identify improvements in P4C practice
- explores social, political and ethical dimensions of P4C
- demonstrates practical initiatives to encourage 4C thinking across the school
Completion of the Level 2B course and course report will qualify you for a SAPERE P4C Leader Certificate.
Participants must have completed the Level 2A and hold a SAPERE P4C Facilitator Certificate.
Book your course
Our online booking system is temporarily unavailable. To book a course, please call 01865 408333 or email us on email@example.com, with your contact phone number and the dates of the course you are interested in. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are working to fix the issue and apologise for any inconvenience.
In addition to the courses listed below, we are also running the following courses:
Independent Online Level 2B (in-person), Course 4448, with Helen Griffin
Thursday 27 January (8am-3pm) and Friday 28 January (9am-4pm)
Venue: DECSY, The Scotia Works, Leadmill Road, Sheffield S1 4SE