P4C Advanced Course Level 2B
Get ready to lead P4C in your school
Ready to book your course? Just scroll down to choose an option to suit you.
This two-day course is designed for teachers who want to lead P4C in their school. Although school-focused, the contents can be adapted to other contexts, including community philosophy with adults.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Use P4C to support your school or organisation’s ethos and standards
- Drive progress of P4C through analysis
- Use P4C to enhance relationships between children and colleagues
The Level 2B course:
- Explains how P4C can impact the school’s standards and values
- Shows how to plan for progress in P4C across a key stage or curriculum area
- Extends reflective techniques to identify improvements in P4C practice
- Explores social, political and ethical dimensions of P4C
- Demonstrates practical initiatives to encourage 4C thinking across the school
Participants must have completed the Level 2A and hold a SAPERE P4C Facilitator Certificate.
Completion of the Level 2B course and course report will qualify you for a SAPERE P4C Leader Certificate.
Browse our current Level 2B courses and book your place below:
NB Going for Gold schools and schools taking part in the EEF Trial should not book online but should call 01865 408333 or email email@example.com to book training.