Information for SAPERE registered trainers
Logging in to Administrate and the Student and Trainer Portal
Use Administrate to:
- See information about your courses, including student details and content that students will see on the Student and Trainer Portal (including reading materials, handbooks and coursework templates)
- Add additional delegates to your INSET courses
- Record attendance of delegates on your courses
- Email delegates on your courses
To log in to Administrate, please go to https://sapere.administrateapp.com/
The Student and Trainer Portal has replaced the Moodle. Use the Student and Trainer Portal to:
- View and grade assessments submitted by students on your courses
- Access information for Trainers including the Trainer manual, course price list, Administrate ‘How To’ guides, SAPERE policies, GDPR and DBS information, School Awards information, Trainer Days information and more
To log in to the Student and Trainer Portal, please go to https://sapere.administratelms.com
Our next Trainers' Day will take place on Friday 22 March 2019 at Resource for London.
To reserve a place, please email email@example.com.
Please note that Trainers Days are only open to current SAPERE registered trainers.