P4C Advanced Course Level 2B
In light of the current Covid-19 public health emergency, we have temporarily suspended course bookings for our Level 1, Level 2A and Level 2B courses.
We are working to create an online training offer as quickly as we can and, in addition, we hope to run a full programme of courses from autumn 2020.
Please check back regularly for updates. You can also read our latest Covid-19 Update.
Get ready to lead P4C in your school
This two-day course is designed for teachers who want to lead P4C in their school. Although school-focused, the contents can be adapted to other contexts, including community philosophy with adults.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Use P4C to support your school or organisation’s ethos and standards
- Drive progress of P4C through analysis
- Use P4C to enhance relationships between children and colleagues
The Level 2B course:
- Explains how P4C can impact the school’s standards and values
- Shows how to plan for progress in P4C across a key stage or curriculum area
- Extends reflective techniques to identify improvements in P4C practice
- Explores social, political and ethical dimensions of P4C
- Demonstrates practical initiatives to encourage 4C thinking across the school
Participants must have completed the Level 2A and hold a SAPERE P4C Facilitator Certificate.
Completion of the Level 2B course and course report will qualify you for a SAPERE P4C Leader Certificate.
Browse our current Level 2B courses and book your place below:
NB Going for Gold schools and schools taking part in the EEF Trial should not book online but should call 01865 408333 or email email@example.com to book training.